Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Digital Story end of day 1

It is now the end of the class period and Raven and I have an idea of what we will be doing for our digital story. We still have to get the whole story together but at least we know where to begin! A beginning is always better than nothing. I hope that as time goes by and we work on it more, it will turn out to be decent. I can tell this story is going to be an adventure and a great experience. I have mix feelings about this digital story. I can't tell if I am excited or nervous, maybe both!

3 comments:

  1. Dont worry too much about the digital story. I'm sure you and Raven will do just great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your sentence, "A beginning is always better than nothing." Whenever I write an essay, I always feel like as long as the introduction is done, it is all downhill from there. I hope that you will enjoy the digital storytelling experience and don't forget that the most important thing is to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nervous and excited is good. Hey--it is better than bored!

    ReplyDelete